Part Time Sales Account Manager
Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services company looking for an experienced professional that can work independently. Must have sales/networking skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, account management skills, and computer skills.
Our Sales Account managers are the first point of contact for our customers and specialize in new business acquisition, customer retention, and team management.
We are hiring someone who is highly motivated to make money & is willing to put the
work in to achieve greater success than base pay rate at $12 + uncapped Commission. The person qualified for this role will be able to bring in a minimum of 10 closed cleaning services per week after week two. Opportunity to advance full time at a higher pay rate for the right candidate.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Face to Face marketing and sales. Answer and Prepare sales proposals and contracts
- Have good customer/client retention skills and experience
- Schedule meetings with potential clients.
- Be the first point of contact for customers and team members
- Answer all inbound calls from customers and team members, respond to request accordingly (email, phone), route questions to the correct representative.
- Make outbound calls to customers and cleaning team members.
- Schedule Customer Appointments for cleaning services, following up with customers that have recurring cleaning services.
- Schedule team members for cleaning services and following up with them to make sure they complete the job.
- Follow up with customers after cleaning services to collect feedback about cleaning services.
- manage customer accounts, take payments after cleaning service, etc.
Other responsibilities as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
At least two years of Sales experience, and/or a combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of sales principles and practices highly desired.
South Florida Territory
• Sales experience required, great face to face networking & communicating skills.
• Ability to form relationships with realtors, home owner associations, ect.
• High School degree or relevant work experience.
• Authorized to work in the United States of America.
• Must have computer or laptop, and smartphone.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, and Excel, Powerpoint a plus)
• Must have your own transportation, and valid Florida Drivers license.
• Ability to conduct outside sales in a 30 mile radius.
• Must have a clean background and be able to pass a background check.
• English required (Must speak fluent English), bilingual is a plus.
Sales Account Manager FormCandidate Application Disclosure Avon Cleaning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By applying to any Avon Cleaning position you are giving us permission to administer a background check, and in the event you are hired, the permission to advise random drug screening tests.
Personal information collected via this application will only be used for the purpose of recruitment by Avon Cleaning. The information you submit to us may be disclosed to supervisors, our team members who are involved in recruitment or support roles, security organizations, and other third parties who assist us in the recruitment process. If you choose not to provide any of the information requested, we may be unable to send you information, fully process your application or properly consider you for employment. Any information we collect about you in future will be used and disclosed in the same manner as described above unless we tell you otherwise in advance. You may request access to personal information about you that is held by us.
Consent and Warranty I consent to Avon Cleaning using and disclosing my personal information in the manner described above. I warrant that: I have read and understand the above statement. I am qualified to work in United States, and if requested, can provide evidence of that fact (birth certificate, citizenship certificate, photo ID and/or working Visa, as appropriate). All the information I submit (including this form and any attached resume) is true and complete. I understand that any false or misleading information I provide may lead to rejection of my application, review of any employment I accept with Avon Cleaning and potentially my dismissal from such employment. I have disclosed all relevant information in relation to my mental and physical ability to safely carry out the inherent requirements of the position(s) for which I have applied.
I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TRUE AND THAT FALSIFICATION OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS APPLICATION IS GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEITHER THE COMPLETION OF THIS APPLICATION NOR ANY OTHER PART OF MY CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT ESTABLISHES ANY OBLIGATION FOR Avon Cleaning TO HIRE ME. IF I AM HIRED, I UNDERSTAND THAT EITHER Avon Cleaning OR I CAN TERMINATE MY EMPLOYMENT AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. I UNDERSTAND THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OF Avon Cleaning HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY ASSURANCE TO THE CONTRARY. I AUTHORIZE Avon Cleaning TO CONTACT REFERENCES PROVIDED FOR EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE CHECKS. IF ANY INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED IS UNTRUE. OR IF I HAVE CONCEALED MATERIAL INFORMATION, I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WILL CONSTITUTE CAUSE FOR THE DENIAL OF EMPLOYMENT OR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL. I ALSO AGREE THAT AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT I WILL BE SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING INCLUDING DRUG & ALCOHOL SCREENING, CREDIT SCREENING, CRIMINAL AND CIVIL BACKGROUND CHECKS, & MY EMPLOYMENT IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO THESE REQUIREMENTS